Annual Community Events
- We Be Jammin’ a weekly concert series held on Thursday evenings from May to September at Barrett’s Landing.
- Patriotism in the Park a military band plays patriotic music at Barrett’s Landing.
- Fourth of July is celebrated in Sedley with food, games & a parade
- The County Fair is held each August at the Southampton Agri-Civic Center in Courtland. A four day event featuring livestock, exhibits, arts & rising Country music entertainment.
- Boykins Pumpkin Festival A day to celebrate fall in the town of Boykins
- Relay for Life gathers the community to celebrate life and raise money for the American Cancer Society.
- Heritage Day each September is held at the Southampton Agriculture and Forestry Museum and Heritage Village in Courtland. A grist mill and sawmill operate, and local crafters are on hand to demonstrate the old fashioned way.
- Fall Festival begins with a Friday night street dance and fireworks display at Barrett’s Landing. Saturday, exhibitors line Main Street selling their crafts and treats. Mark your calendars for the first weekend in October.
Art exhibits, community concerts and sporting events abound. There are also outings featuring food, golf tournaments, dances, and auctions throughout the year.